> Get Involved
How you can support Sprout City Farms:
- Make a Donation through our fiscal sponsor Denver Urban Gardens.
- Sign-up for the Sprout City Farms Email List and be the first to learn about future opportunities to get involved, including community work days, etc.
- Check out the Volunteer Opportunities page to learn about other ways to get involved.
- Share the story of Sprout City Farms with your friends, family, and greater community.
- Use social media to help us get the word out about SCF:
- Consider making an in-kind donation. See our “wish list” below.
What we need:
- Farmer’s Market tent (10′ x 10′)
- Outdoor tables, benches, chairs, and patio umbrella
- Tools: harvest knives, hoes, hand tools, pitchforks, U-Bar/Broadfork
- Plastic bins, crates, buckets
- Carts with wheels
- Garden sinks
- Wooden lattices/trellises and wood (2×4′s, 2×6′s, 4×4′s, sheets of 1/2 or 3/4 inch plywood) for supports
- Exterior latex paint in any color
- Fruit tree saplings
- Large planter pots
- Soaker hoses
- Hose spray nozzles/wands
- Lawn mower
- Truck trailer